Bedale Wax Jacket
Men's Intermediate jackets
-30% € 279,30 € 399,00
We suggest to buy one size smaller.
Add to cart
|Size UK/USA||XS-XL Conversion|
Money back guarantee30 day returns
- The classic Bedale Jacket, Class of 1980, is the first short jacket produced by Barbour; Originally designed for horse riding, it has become an icon of more classic British style, particularly popular with 90s Britpop stars.
- Made from 6oz waxed cotton, with 'drip-strip' nylon lining that fights moisture infiltration, it can be combined with Barbour's interactive liners, such as the Warm Pile Waistcoat Zip-In Liner.
- Double-slide brass zipper closure, 'Stormfly' studs, moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets and traditional corduroy collar.
- A timeless classic for over 40 years.
- Angelo is 193 cm tall and is wearing a size 42.
- Category: intermediate jackets
- Gender: men's
- Color: Bark
- Materials: 100% Waxed Cotton
- Weight: 1200 g
- Sku: mwx0018-be51
Barbour - Bedale Wax Jacket