Chuck 70 Renew Cotton Tripanel Low
Unisex Low sneakers
We’ll notify you once the item will be back in stock.
|Taglia||Mens US Size||Womens US Size||UK Size|
Money back guarantee30 day returns
- The Chuck Taylor All Star is one of the most iconic sneakers ever created, born in 1917 and became the playing shoe of basketball player Chuck Taylor from 1923.
- Used until the '70s as a basketball shoe, the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star is now one of the best-selling sneakers in the world.
- New Low Top version made of recycled cotton, to give life to a raw canvas upper inspired by the colors of the earth.
- The entire shoe is designed in a green optic, using recycled materials, from metal eyelets to tread rubber.
- Category: low sneakers
- Gender: unisex
- Color: Mellow Rose/Plein Air/Egret
- Weight: 890 g
- Sku: 167772c