Keith Haring Chuck 70 Hi
Unisex High sneakers
We’ll notify you once the item will be back in stock.
|Taglia||Mens US Size||Womens US Size||UK Size|
Money back guarantee30 day returns
- The Chuck Taylor All Star is one of the most iconic sneakers ever created, born in 1917 and becoming the playing shoe of basketball player Chuck Taylor beginning in 1923.
- Used until the 1970s as a basketball shoe, the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star is now one of the best-selling sneakers in the world.
- This new version celebrates the genius of pop artist Keith Haring.
- The canvas upper features the Converse logo patch on one side and an extensive embroidery of a famous graphic of the U.S.
- artist on the other side, which extends to the midsole.
- Keith Haring's signature is printed on the tongue and on the insole.
- Category: high sneakers
- Gender: unisex
- Color: Egret/Black/Red
- Weight: 1080 g
- Sku: 171858c